End Of warranty Vehicle Inspection
End of warranty car inspections can help identify any defects claimable through your dealer warranty. With a quick inspection you can draw problems to your dealer’s attention before the end of the warranty term.
This is the wisest act anyone can to as any repairable item that we find, will be fixed for you free of charge by the manufacturer before your warranty term ends, so why not using it!
WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN PRE-WARRANTY INSPECTIONS ON ALL VEHICLES WE HAVE SPECIALLY TRAINED STAFF FOR DOING THIS
Last Check Pre Warranty Inspection is designed to enable you claiming the maximum possible and our reports are accepted by all manufacturers across Australia.
For each reported problem there will be multiple images supporting the case to minimize your hassle when referring the vehicle to the manufacturer. They will know what to exactly look at and if the issue is covered under warranty, they will totally fix it for you free of charge.
Unless the vehicle is flawless, You can fix all repairable items free of charge.
HOW IT WORKS?
WE DO IT ALL
- Complete Mechanical Inspection ___Gives you a Complete Mechanical inspection of the vehicle. We look for any Oil Leak, Chassis Damage, Steering, Brake or any Safety Issues and the entire Engine, Transmission, Cooling System and everything else. Every checkable part of the vehicle gets inspected.
- Comprehensive Computer Diagnosis__ Specific diagnosis for each type of vehicle_ All hidden faults will be revealed including Serious Engine & Transmission Faults which will be covered under warranty
- Professional Body Inspection_ Using advanced computerized tools we get to the bottom of all body defects and rusts.
- Complete Test Drive ___Complete test drive of the vehicle to check the entire performance. 4X4 Gearbox gets checked separately for all functionalities
- Full Picture Album (70+images) ___You will see the entire vehicle and all reported faults with your own eyes
AFTER THE INSPECTION
We will call you right after the inspection and give you a complete brief over the phone before you get your written report. We will go through all details with you and help you to make only the best decision.
In less than 24 hours you will receive your full report, invoice, picture album and all other associated documents into your nominated email.
Sunday reports might get released a few hours later than other days due to higher load of work on the day.